Monday, May 24, 2021

M’sian Who Claimed AstraZeneca Vaccine Caused National Archer’s Death Apologises For Mistake

The post M’sian Who Claimed AstraZeneca Vaccine Caused National Archer’s Death Apologises For Mistake appeared first on WORLD OF BUZZ.

The police are currently tracking down a woman who shared fake news in regards to the death of the national, two-time Olympic archer Allahyarham Haziq Kamaruddin, in a video on her Instagram account.

According to Astro Awani, Kajang district police chief, ACP Mohd Zaid Hassan shared that they received a report in regards to the video from community members.

In the video, she allegedly shared that the archer’s death was caused by the AstraZeneca vaccine.

The woman, Aqila Yusri, has since taken to her Instagram account to apologise for her mistake.

She wrote, “I would like to apologise in regards to my statement about the AstraZeneca vaccine, that it can cause blood clots in the heart and that it had something to do with Haziq’s death.”

Aqila shared that she had apparently misunderstood information that doctors had shared.

“I would like to clarify that I had misunderstood doctors’ statements on the pros and cons of the vaccine for every individual. Then, I wanted to share the information I received without fact-checking it first.”

“The conclusion is that it was all my opinion and I am less knowledgeable about medicine. I would like to thank everyone who approached me prudently,” she added.

What do you think about this? Let us know in the comment section.

 

Also read: Neelofa In Hot Water AGAIN For Not Wearing Face Mask During Court Appearance

Source: SCMP

The post M’sian Who Claimed AstraZeneca Vaccine Caused National Archer’s Death Apologises For Mistake appeared first on WORLD OF BUZZ.


No comments:

Post a Comment