Tuesday, February 22, 2022

WATCH: M’sian Boy Gets Excellence Award from School, Brings It To Dad’s Grave To Show Him

Having to deal with death is not an easy thing for an adult, let alone for a child.

Recently, a video of a child’s heartwarming actions has gone viral on TikTok.

@arysu87

allahhuakbar..jtuh air mate ibu..bile ank yg rapat n manje gn ayh,dtg bwa anugerah cmerlang dpusara.nk cerita kt arwah ayh.

♬ Ayah – Laoneis

In the video, the mother of the child, Arysu explained that her 10-year-old son, Haziq had gotten an excellence award in Mathematics at school.

boy brings award to show his father 1

Feeling happy, he brought it home and went to his father’s grave to show him his achievements and to talk about them.

Netizens in the comments section felt very emotional after watching the scene.

boy brings excellence award to fathers grave 2

“His father must be proud” to which Arysu replied: “Insyaallah, he had promised, for the sake of his dad.”

“Congratulations. Hope that your child will forge on and become a pious child.”

boy brings excellence award to fathers grave 3

“This is sad but the child is so strong. Even though his father has passed on, he is still strong and patient. I hope that you will succeed and congratulations.”

“I can’t watch videos like this, I will cry straight away.”

“I believe that the father must have been a good person when he was still alive.”

While others reflected on their own journey to fatherhood.

boy brings excellence award to fathers grave

“This got me emotional early morning. I never got my father’s love as when I was young, my father had already passed on. Now I give my children lots of love so that they can feel it.”

In another video, soft-spoken Haziq has thanked everyone in the comments.

@arysu87

terima kasih mendoakn..doa semua amat bemakna tuk kami..

♬ Tercipta Untukku – UNGU

“Thank you for praying for me and my late father, thank you very much.”

Haziq’s father passed away in 2021 due to an accident. The family is still grieving and they miss their father very much.

Good job on your achievements Haziq! We hope that you will be able to grow up well and will take care of your family.

 

Also read: Indonesian Parents Keep Daughter’s Corpse For Over 2 Months Believing That She Would Come Alive Again

Ft Image Disbelief Parents

This post first appeared on WORLD OF BUZZ.


No comments:

Post a Comment