Tuesday, February 15, 2022

“Without her, I won’t have this family”- Lee Chong Wei Thanks Wife For Being His Superwoman

Badminton legend Lee Chong Wei and his wife, Wong Mew Choo are probably one of our favourite celebrity couples in Malaysia.

The retired badminton player had posted a heart-touching post on Facebook about how his wife is a superwoman and he is so lucky to have her.

Lee chong wei wife 3

He recounted when Mew Choo was pregnant with their 1st son, Kingston. At that time, he was still actively playing badminton and he tried his best to accompany her on the regular pregnancy appointments.

After going for these checks and scans, he adored his wife more and more as she had to adjust her diet and lifestyle and listen to advice from many people to make sure that the baby is doing well.

“She did it all on her own! I believe my wife is a superwoman.”

When they went for the appointment 1 week before the caesarean procedure, the doctor asked if Chong Wei was open to cutting the umbilical cord once the baby comes out.

Lee chong wei wife

Chong Wei felt confident at that time and thought:

“How dare he look down on me when I have cut broken badminton strings so many million times in my life? Potong saja ape susahnya.”

On the day of the birth, Chong Wei was overwhelmed with emotions, “I was amazed at the sacrifice Mew Choo did in the operation room. She must love me a lot. I must be very handsome for her to love me this much.”

When it was the athlete’s turn to cut the umbilical cord, he froze up and found that it was so hard to do, even harder than playing badminton.

“I can’t even hold the scissors and yet she can carry a baby so steadily for 9 months in her body. Salute.”

After going through Kingston’s birth story, Chong Wei took the opportunity to celebrate Mew Choo by saying that without her, this beautiful family would not exist.

Lee chong wei wife 2

“I would like to take this chance to tell my wife how much she means to me and my family. Without her, there won’t be me and my two boys. Happy Valentine’s Day.”

This brought tears to our eyes and we are so touched by how deep their bond runs.

Valentine’s day comes once every year and it’s not the only day to appreciate your loved ones. Be sure to show your appreciation to them regularly as they deserve it!

 

Also read: WATCH: Woman In Thailand Buys A Mitsubishi Evo 8 In Cash & Surprises Boyfriend With It

Thai Woman Surprises Boyfriend With Mitsubishi Evo 8

This post first appeared on WORLD OF BUZZ.


No comments:

Post a Comment