Tuesday, May 18, 2021

“I’m gonna focus on my videos” TikTok User Who Makes RM58,596 A Day Plans To Ditch Uni

The post “I’m gonna focus on my videos” TikTok User Who Makes RM58,596 A Day Plans To Ditch Uni appeared first on WORLD OF BUZZ.

A TikTok user from the UK wants to ditch university after realising she could earn £10,000 (RM58,596) a day by making content on social media.

17-year-old Alicia Breuer went viral after she lip-synced to Katy Perry’s Teenage Dream and has since gained over 750,000 followers on TikTok and another 200,000 on Instagram.

Currently an A-levels student, Alicia earns money by promoting various fashion and cosmetic brands like Lancome, Benefit, Fenty Beauty and Bershka among many others on her social media platforms.

She has become so successful that her initial plans to study for a psychology degree is no longer part of her future plan, reported Mirror UK.

Alicia started making content on TikTok in June 2020 when she was off school and feeling bored during the first Covid-19 lockdown in the UK.

“It gave me something to do during the pandemic when I wasn’t studying for my A-levels,” she said.

“If I’m now able to make £10,000 some days, I’m going to focus on my videos – there’s no point going to university.”

@aliciabreuer0

this song is good vibes #fyp #ohpolly @ohpolly

♬ original sound – ana 🙀

After her first few videos went live, she was spotted by a leading digital talent manager after which she started making big bucks. She now earns more than her parents who are independent financial advisers in their 50s.

Alicia shares that her mum and tutors have been supportive of her TikTok career.

“I wouldn’t say she’s (her mum) hopeless on social media… she has downloaded my videos and gives them a look. She is still always on my back to do my school work. There’s always time for other things, though,” she said.

“My form tutor and psychology tutor also know all about what I’m doing and they have been really supportive, too.”

“My two really close friends have also been really supportive, whereas I’d probably be jealous if the roles were reversed.”

What do you guys think about this? 

 

Also read: M’sian Loses Over RM255K After Being Tricked Into Making 52 Transfers To 8 Accounts

The post “I’m gonna focus on my videos” TikTok User Who Makes RM58,596 A Day Plans To Ditch Uni appeared first on WORLD OF BUZZ.


No comments:

Post a Comment